Vavista cares for you and your planet. We plant a tree for every policy sold and support you with free doctor-led wellbeing resources
- Tree planting will be paid for by Vavista with no cost to customer;
- We provide a monthly donation to edenprojects.org in order to plant trees based on the number of Vavista policies sold;
- edenprojects.org are a registered non-profit charity based in the US working to combat deforestation;
- Trees will be planted in Haiti, Nepal, Madagascar, Indonesia, Mozambique, Kenya and Central America which are grown to sapling size in Eden Project’s nursery before being planted;
- Tree planting progress will be included as part of the monthly Vavista newsletter which will be sent to customers that have provided marketing consent;
- You will automatically receive an email when you purchase a Vavista Car Insurance policy. This will allow you to log in to your Exclusive Wellness Resources, exclusive to Vavista customers. This gives you access to a range of interactive wellness modules, nutrition and fitness plans, webinars and other resources to help care for you, as well as your planet. Developed by Dr Sally Norton and her team, so you can benefit from years of medical expertise.