It’s always nice to get compliments. So, if you’re especially happy about our service, or you have a suggestion on how we can make things better, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re just as keen to hear about when our service falls below the very high standards we set ourselves – it helps us improve. Therefore, if you have a complaint, please get in touch.
Call and speak to one of our experienced complaints handlers in the Complaints Team. Please have to hand your client reference number, we will also require your name, address and contact number.
If you prefer to put your concerns in a letter please write to:
Bristol BS10 7TQ
In order for us to deal with your complaint as quickly as possible please include the following information in your letter:
- A brief overview of your issue.
- What you would like us to do to resolve it.
- Your name and address.
- A daytime telephone number and the best time to call you.
- Your client reference number or policy number – these details can be found on your policy documents.
We need this information to help us understand what went wrong for you and to enable us to investigate your concerns with the appropriate people.
Our promise to you
- Acknowledge all complaints promptly.
- Keep you informed of progress.
- Use the information from your complaint to proactively improve our service in the future.
- Do everything possible to resolve your complaint.
- Investigate quickly and thoroughly.
Our complaints handling procedure
At GoSkippy Insurance we try our best to resolve every complaint to the highest standard. However, should you still have concerns you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Please address your complaint in writing to:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Harbour Exchange Square
London E14 9SR
We are also required to inform you that you can use the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution platform to provide details of your complaint, if you purchased your policy online. The complaint will then be forwarded to the Financial Ombudsman Service however this may be a slower route for handling your complaint than if you contact the Financial Ombudsman Service directly.